Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summertime!


Having been cooped up in my room for the last two months because of essays and exams, I am finally free and out in the sun!!! Summer in England this year is glooooorious!


Of course, what better way to celebrate my freedom than a BBQ in the field with Divya (aka flatmate/best friend)?! We more or less have an annual BBQ tradition going on (2013, 2012). Only this time, SJ wasn't around :(

Look at this goofball.




Brought my fisheye and wide-angled lenses out to play- I'm loving how the pictures are turning out!

Oh, meat feast.

We had chicken wings, cumberland sausages, burgers, and lamb skews. What more can we ask for?!








Such a good day! Food-filled, sun-filled, and music-filled. Can you believe that summer's only just begun and I've already had three barbecues?! Might be slightly addicted but I cannot wait for our next one :) xx

No comments: