Saturday, August 10, 2013

Counting stars.

If you remember, I had a barbeque with SJ and Div last year, and we thought we should continue this tradition this year. It was so much fun! We had great food, cheap wine, and talked under the sunny sun sun. SJ will be heading to Massachusetts soon, which means I won't be seeing her for the remaining of my school year. I'll miss my Blondie so much :( And that's why I'm putting this entry up now, even though it happened in May. Haha.

IMG_5665
Our humble set-up. Just like last year, we were blessed with sunny weather (which is rarer than an eclipse in Canterbury)!

IMG_5669

IMG_5675
This £2 BBQ tray is pretty amazing. I think it lasted for an hour?

IMG_5666

IMG_5667
BOMBDIGGITY CHICKEN. It's making me have major cravings now :3

IMG_5671

IMG_5676

IMG_5701
Love them with all my heart :'D (plus Reema and Asim) <3333333

xx

No comments: