Sunday, May 2, 2010

Interestingly disgusting.

If you can't stand gore and blood, please just skip this entry. Or if you are someone who is really picky about people blogging about controversies, disregard the following. This is not a rara disclaimer, goading people to read on. I really don't want anyone reading something here and hating me for posting it. Although I really couldn't care less lah.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I am awake at this insane hour for a reason. I just got my period of the month and naturally, the flow is pretty heavy. When I went into the toilet to change my pad, I pulled down my panties and this lump of matter came out of my vagina!!! Thank gawd it landed nicely within the pad and not all over the place.

 
I was damn amazed and just kept staring at it. It's pretty normal for girls to have gooey stuff (uterus lining) coming out during their period BUT IT'S NEVER SO MUCH!!! So please imagine my curiosity. I even showed this pad to my mummy and brother.

Okay, anyway, I just threw it away after that and changed to a new pad.

But about 30 minutes later, I felt something again. This time when I pulled down my panties, A BIGGER LUMP CAME OUT!!! And some blood were on my fingers!

 
It looks really disgusting and it was reaaaaaaally alot for the second time. And finally, I couldn't take it. I was too curious, so I had to explore this unidentified matter.

 

 

 

I poked and probed at it with a toothpick for a few minutes, and I now think that it cannot be my uterus lining anymore. The lining usually comes out very thin  membrane-like (YES, I OBSERVE THAT), but this is just juicy and lumpy. Maybe blood clots? I don't know. I have to see a doctor soon :/

Rena the su su thought it was squid yknow!!! AND TSW THOUGHT I WAS BLUFFING HIM WITH RAW LIVER. HAHAHA WTF MAN.

P/s: Before you start thinking I am disgusting for playing around with it, I have to clarify that the pad was not smelly at all! I mean usually it will stink to no end (every girl's problem), but I took a whiff at it and it's smell-less. I swear. And also, I washed my hands and disinfected my desk thrice after dealing with that. But if you think it's disgusting for other reasons besides the smell and cleanliness, then yes, I am disgusting. I had a curiosity to satisfy and I did, so shoot me.

P/s/s: If you think I shouldn't have blogged about something like this, you need to know that I have no shame. I have little reservations about stuff like this because it's not like I'm asking you to lick my blood clots. Although come to think of it, it would have been quite entertaining.

P/s/s/s: On the other hand, I do welcome non-judgmental comments on my formspring! And if you know what it is, PLEASE TELL ME!!!

P/s/s/s/s: HAPPENED FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! Cannot be uterus lining for sure. Nobody has THAT much lining in them. I'm starting to get scared man.

10 comments:

ehelps said...

What did you find out about this?

Anonymous said...

I have been having similar issues this month and I have talked to friends and discovered that some of them have experienced that as well. It is considered menorrhagia when the clots are that excessive, it has something to do with hormones being unbalanced. It can also be caused by pcos or fibroids and yes, it is scary when the clots are that enormous. Did you find out what was causing your blood clots?

Unknown said...

The same thing is happening to me now, but no doctor is taking it seriously because apparently it's not life-threating. What do I do now?

Anonymous said...

Looks like excess mucus (and blood) to me.

kc said...

this has been happening to me for years. I always have at least one sometimes two clot days in my cycle.

Anonymous said...

Wow this just happened to me for the first time should I worry that there's gonna be more I have a light period and the pain was more rougher the 2nd day after being about 11 days late

Anonymous said...

So this has been happening to me. But with sharp stabbing almost electrical shock feeling in my lower pelvis. Any other ideas?

Unknown said...

I have this. Diagnosis is Endometrial Hyperplasia with atypia. It's precancerous and dangerous. Ask to have your estrogen levels checked and to get a biopsy of your cervix/uterus. That's NOT normal

Unknown said...

I have this. Diagnosis is Endometrial Hyperplasia with atypia. It's precancerous and dangerous. Ask to have your estrogen levels checked and to get a biopsy of your cervix/uterus. That's NOT normal

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you made a blig about this. This is very heplful and informative. I have the same problem too. So reading your blog makes me feel like im not alone. Keep it up.