Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am wearing pampers.

HAHAHAHA. Halfway throughout the day, I got so sick of changing sanitary pads that I went to buy adult pampers to wear. I mean changing FOUR pads in an hour is seriously too much. Waste of my time and money.

Don't laugh at me hor. Wearing pampers is eggciting. Quite comfy and I don't have to wear undies or shorts. Might switch to wearing pampers everytime I have my period now. Convenient ttm! Ok, I'm actually not as cheerful as I sound now. This whole bleeding my intestines out is finally getting to me. The blood just never stops. Plus the blood clots kept coming and they are like slightly bigger than fishballs. Can you imagine that coming out of your vagina (if you have one), every 15 minutes? HOW DO THEY FORM SO FAST?!

Nonetheless, this is another incident for me to appreciate my friends more.

Rena, for nagging, worrying, and scolding me to no end <3
Ziyu, for nagging me on my cold drinks consumption <3
Jiayan, for helping me search online on what I might be suffering from. Be happy, giant! And happy happy 19th <3
Sophie, for sending me this damn hwierce text, scolding me cause I haven't seen the doctor today <3
Beatrice, for calling me to laugh at my pampers and nagging at me a little <3
Gang at the shop, for putting me on speaker and shouting best wishes into my ear <3
T.C boys, for sending me this virtual GWS card and dedicating a little space on your blogs for me. Can 9 of you please meet me asap? <3
Tsw, for disregarding your studies just to google this silly illness and offering to send me to the hospital tomorrow <3

I love all of you ok, thank you very ma-cheeee :D

No comments: