Monday, July 14, 2014

Goodbye.

http://jayjage.tumblr.com/

I'm onto a new phase in life (you'll know if you have me on Instagram or Facebook!) so why not a new blog too? Tumblr's always been my favorite site and I thought it would be easier to manage all my blogs from one dashboard. Plus, I love the theme I've got going on!

As per yoosh, you can expect long ass word posts, as well as meaningless pictures from my everyday life. Added bonus of hosting my personal blog on Tumblr is that I get to reblog quotes that I can relate to personally, and tons of pictures of cute animals.

http://jayjage.tumblr.com/
If you're on Tumblr, you can follow meeeeee :) If you don't, then you need to GET ON IT (and follow me) haha.

Mushy alert: A bajillion thanks to everyone who's been following my blog for so long (even though I get lazy all the time). Some of you found me four years ago, some four URLs ago, and some just stumbled onto this one and stuck around. I really appreciate every single one of you, and it's amazing to know that I share so much common ground with so many other people in the world. I'm still going to continue blogging- just on a different host, with a different theme/blogskin, and a different URL. NOW MEMORIZE MY NEW BLOG URL AND COME READ ME!! Haha I love you all xxxxxxx

No comments: