Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let's go to the beach, each. Let’s go get away.

Divya and I have been trying to do something everyday of the week to make up for us being complete hermits during the exam period. And since the weather was so summery (that means sunshine!) today, we decided to head to the beach!

But before that, we went for a cheeky brunch at the Chocolate Cafe and I had the most indulgent Belgian waffle w/ ice-cream.

Look at that beaut- hits all the right spots ;)

So then we took a hour-long bus ride to Broadstairs. I've been to quite a few beaches around Kent and the one in Broadstairs is probably the nicest so I reckon the journey was well worth it.

Just look at it!

Sand in my shoes but I don't care~


Someone's not a happy bunny because the wind is messing with her hair.

xx

No comments: