Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weak moment.

My heart aches. It's ached like this once before so I know what it means. But knowing does nothing for the pain. I wish I could scream my feelings at you, to say I love you without having to feel guilty, to say I love you without knowing it will mess both of us up even more. I wish I could hear you say the same words back one more time.

I've saved every picture you sent me, every letter you wrote, every voice message you recorded - they are all I have left now.

I just miss you so much and I feel so sorry for what we're doing to each other.









I love you.

3 comments:

Szeying said...

Please stay strong, Jiayi :"(

chiahui said...

I've been following you on tumblr,blog,insta and twitter for quite some time now (four years I think) and I'd like to say smth. I won't say that I understand how you feel because I don't (I dont think anyone besides jehki will, as this ultimately is between you both); and I'm not going to proffer you some advice because I'm pretty sure you've heard/know most of them but I'd like to tell you that you're loved - by your families, friends, followers and jehki too I'm sure. So trudge on, stay strong. And even as it's quite presumptuous of me to assume this of him, especially since I know nth about him but for the details that disclosed throughout yr rship, I believe that he will love you 'til the end of time regardless of if the two of you will end up together. And dare I say, that's a special kind of love you have there.

Jiayi. said...

Thank you, girls :) xxx