Friday, June 22, 2012

Started my first blog when I was 14 and it lasted about 3 years, throughout my secondary school days. Because a lot of people would talk about it and because I was actively involved in it (took videos and pictures EVERYWHERE I went), I used to think it was popular (SUPER CRINGE).

I took a break in between and when I started Hawtvintage, bloghits were the last thing on my mind (except when I look at how much I earned from nuffnang, hahaha). It's been 3 years now, and I still see this blog as being low-profile and to me, there is zero popularity to speak of. But I just did a small comparison between my old and current blog. In the same span of three years, Hawtvintage has 60 times more page views and 30 times more subscribers than my old blog.

It's embarrassing how I used to be so full of myself, but woooooooooow, a person's perspective can change so many things.

No comments: