Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chaptered.

I'm in Singapore for a good and long holiday, but not exactly excited about coming back this time because when I left, I had to say goodbye to Flat 20.


I've never been a fan of changes so it sucked having to move out. I grew so much in this place; made my first meal here, cleaned my own toilet for the first time here, made a home without my family, and most importantly, made my first few friends in England here.


We are all so different but came together perfectly. We infuriate one another from time to time, but at the end of the day, there will always be forgiveness, acceptance, and comfort. Essentially, they were my family. I dare not imagine how things will be like next year after we're all separated but for now, I cannot be more grateful for their existence in my life.


Things will change, but only for the better. See you all next year, my Canterbabies! :) xx

No comments: