Sunday, October 2, 2011

Slob-Week.

We've been skyping Asim's mates, Gianni and Ben, for the past 2 hours and they are HEE-LAIR-REE-YEARS.

Naked Ben Sparrow and Free Hugs Gian Gian.

Anyway, for this weekend, only Asim, Divya, Awanis and I were here because SJ and Reema abandoned us )': REEMA, STOP GOING TO SURREY. AND SJ, I WANT MY CHOCOLATE HEARTS.
This was a really slow weekend. We stayed in, slept the whole day away, and had takeaway, while everyone else was out partying at Venue. Flat 20 is Slob Land.

We did some cleaning tonight and vacuumed the floor. Apparently in UK, they don't call it vacuum, they call it HOOVER. Just sounds like we have UFO or something...

Here's a video of Asim vacuuming, dancing, and me pissing him off. I switched off the vacuum like 500 times and he started chasing me with it. Hahaha.



This is a short entry (because it's 3.40am now), but I'll make it worthwhile with some of Gianni's Man Boobs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Have a great weekend, everyone! (hopefully, this image will be stuck in your head forever)

No comments: