Wednesday, February 3, 2010



Fwhoa. I have been too bloody busy, but I'm the backside-itchy-if-nothing-to-do kinda person. So I guess it's good in a way? The bitch in me has alot to say about the people around me, but the me in me has decided to leave cyber to another time and deal with reality first.


If you are here for an update about Shang and I, we had our inevitable talk last week (FINALLY, I KNOW!) and the conclusion is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH retarded but very very interesting. Will really spice things up. First we thought about all the reasons behind our problems and like maybe we don't know each other well? Or we don't know what we are really looking for?


Ok, both are reasons to my problems, but whatever ok!


So anyway, there is going to be this 'trial period' but we won't do stupid stuff like cliche couples lah! There won't be 'wait and see what will happen' or 'see if we are suitable'. Bunch of crap. We are taking action by coming up with 2 lists of things each. Sort of like a criteria checklist. So one list is the 'TURN ON' list and the other is the 'TURN OFF' list. If he does something on my 'Turn on' list, then he'll get plus points. If he does something on  my 'Turn off' list, then he'll get shit from me lor. Of course, we won't show each other our lists. That would be cheating ttm. I already have some ultra ridiculous things on my list. HAHAHA. Share one of each with you.


Pluck armpit hair for me (Turn on)
Scold other drivers while driving (Turn off)


HAHAHAHAHAH. ARMPIT HAIR. I mean if he can pluck my armpit hair, there's nothing he won't do for me alr right! Hahahaha. Alright, will see how it goes. I will prolly update you on the things he did/didn't do after every week.

No comments: