Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You know there are some things in life where you won't know how you will react until it finally happens to you?

I fainted on the streets today, on my way to school.

It as to be the most embarrassing and unglam thing by far. Woke up to 6 or 7 people surrounding me, and I cried for the longest time ever. I was fucking scared cause all of them were strangers! A million thoughts crossed my mine in a split second.

"Do I have amnesia? Are these people my family?"
"Did I get kidnapped?"
"Ohmyfuckinggawd, where am I?"

Alot more, but these are the more ridiculous ones. Plus this guy tried to touch me!!! Turns out he's a doctor, but how was I to know when he wasn't wearing a white robe?! So anyway, the people who very kindly sent me to the doctor's, left the place, except for an auntie. She was like very motherly and stayed with me. She even offered to send me home. I refused and came home myself.

When I walk through the door, no one was at home. Only YY came to greet me. Then I started sobbing again. I felt very very pathetic because no one was there for me. Like I just went through a life-threatening (almost) event, and I have to face the aftermath alone! Pitied myself to no end at that point of time.

So I texted mummy to tell her what happened and she came home with Gorgor. She sent me to school and fetched me home when school ended. And two of my aunties plus my grandmother were there, smothering me, asking me how I felt and everything. That was when I felt blessed again.

Didn't mention any reaction from Shang, cause he doesn't know yet. Haha. And in case you are wondering why I fainted, doctor said it's from exhaustion/overwork, low blood sugar level (WTF!?), and not eating breakfast. School is literally killing me. I just hope my team-mates realize that and help me out here.

No comments: