Saturday, January 16, 2010

[edit]

Yesterday Tsw told me, "Take a walk in a different environment. Your brain is too used to the same things you see everyday that it has stopped producing creative juices. A change in environment will shock your brain and help you think better."
And he was right! I spent my whole Sunday at Batam (YES, INDONESIA), and when I came back to do my work, I could do it alr!!! Don't wanna call Tsw to tell him this news cause I don't wanna jinx it. So babe, thank you here!

Anyway, I want to go Batam every month please. There is just so many things to buy there and they are all sibei cheap. I came back with bags of loot. The exchange rate is SGD1 = 6500 Rupiah yknow. I realize there's an economy to follow, but DID IT HAVE TO BE SO DRASTIC?!

K, got work to do. Byexz.

[/edit]

Major brain block. Writing an essay and I just cannot continue further. 3 more fucking essays after this. Why am I the only one doing so much ah?

No comments: