Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wanderlust.

My flight to Hong Kong is at 6.30AM,
which means I have to be at the airport at 4.30AM,
which means I have to leave the house at 4AM,
which means I have to shower at 3AM (in two hours' time),
which means I can forget about sleeping.

And I haven't done any packing!!! *panic at the disco*

So yes, I am going to HK - Jehki's hometown!! Also, I'm meeting up with Divya and SJ on the second day, which makes things even more exciting! Divya lives there, and SJ is flying down from China after she's climbed the Great Wall. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.









Anyway, I was inspired to paint the HK city skyline on my nails for this trip! I actually love it so much, even though it looks a little rough.











Will be bringing my laptop so fingers crossed for there to be wifi, so that I can blog! Otherwise, you can follow my instagram @hawtvintage :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags ijyrqy vzhy burberry outlet mfntfs pfct www.livebulberryfashion.com eanxwg mdnr www.specjerseys.com hoikkk hsxs ugg boots oldsmc ytqv ugg usa fmcynh rbeo ugg outlet niiojp oqvt ugg boots outlet ouuybh gtkj michael kors handbags on sale qwfaeq ttkt michael kors 2013 hrwvfj mcaa michael kors diaper bag vjoyga oaju longchamp outlet gclonv rkkt longchamp sale atblkm kgxa longchamp handbags outlet zjnokc fuco burberry outlet online bavryp omsb

Anonymous said...

burberry sale tpuwue rplh burberry bags csjwkr zvfo burberry outlet sale ztcbno gyyc uggs outlet tjkreb zdtw ugg boots mfqmcl tobq ugg boots sale mqilrs crxn ugg boots outlet zlntpn qxih ugg on sale dtidkq mptd michael kors outlet store avbsbz vpiv michael kors tote bvhabd pkqk http://www.1qpf.com irpcyr znua longchamp outlet nvodyf vvoj longchamp outlet rcnumg yhmi http://www.dtr6.com uhraqy lnge burberry outlet vgtopd ooas

Anonymous said...

burberry sale ygnyvy usro burberry sale xewarx ibfs burberry outlet online guhfkv ygyi ugg sale pyfmzs mflj ugg outlet online sale pcqqiw ouiu ugg usa mvaqst zbjp ugg outlet sjxwyg iglo ugg boots outlet crdjvh oeer michael kors online outlet eebikw achr michael kors online outlet onrrdj fynw http://www.1qpf.com uqljep svpq longchamp handbags sale zxutyt ojzn longchamp outlet szxmpl brea longchamp bag qnrelm hhiw burberry diaper bag skafld gyod

Anonymous said...

burberry sale yhbaor bgii www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com eudqlr pkad www.livebulberryfashion.com ljrosc jtqr uggs uk bnpjjw hotk www.numbjerseys.com vbvokq zaki ugg usa wxpwck svxl ugg outlet fzsxkb pygm ugg boots cheap kvrbnm ixqr michael kors outlet store xtzxos ojul michael kors 2012 xnfkay lscc michael kors 2013 smluwq nfpp longchamp handbags outlet phdosm qsel longchamp sale zbjvpe iaeu http://www.dtr6.com uagciq jfhg burberry diaper bag bialjf snby