Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Was on skype with tsw and he wanted to see how I looked like in Primary School. So I went to flip through my photo album and nostalgia hit me. I had my best and worst times in Zhangde, so it was kind of an important part of my life.


Can you see how old this picture is?!?! Hahahah. Try 7 years old. I can name everyone in the picture ok. Haha. Shall post it up on fb soon.

My class is the most happening one ok. 6/1 too smarty pants, 6/3 too boring, 6/4 - 6/7 too naughty. HAHAHA.


Ms Pang the old fart. She hated us prefects. I think I like her more after I graduated. She's good though. shrugs.


My clique. Always go bukit merah have fun, take chill pill. Hah.
(Sharry the shortie, Irene the pig, Huichin, Aud, Ziyun, Laura, ZZ, Penny Wee Wee)


My best friend in Zhangde, and still is my best friend now :D
Zhenzhi just lived a street away from me lah. So we'd cycle together, eat ice kachang together and go Tanjong Pagar together. 90% of my good childhood consists of her.
(WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK AT MY MAGGIE MEE HAIR?! I have no idea how it toned down to my current hair state. It's so incredible.)


My bestfriend in class!!! Sat beside me only. Hahahaha, stupid Jed who loves to scold people. Totally fearless because he's the only one who dared to shout at Ms Pang. I wet my pants one time and he was the only one who knew. HAHAHHA.


The boy who has a rocking talent in art. Way before everyone started calling him Leonard (wtf?). To us, he was still Leon and I will never start calling him Leonard please. I miss him, but he's studying in another galaxy now ):

For people beyond my class...



Audrey CHOOOOOOOOOO! See, she's so pretty right. Always hung out with us, almost as if she was in my class. I think she's one of the few I'm still in contact with now. Plus Sharry. I love the two of them! Haha.


Awwww Dhinesh, my first and only bestfriend from another race. Super cock friend. Haha. We always take bus home together, and sometimes he will walk me to my doorgate. He starts every sentence with "Eh, eh, Jiayi..." Hahahaha. Oh, I remember he gave me a present on HIS birthday once. Damn funny.

And finally...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TIANG POH GEK!!! The least judgmental person I have ever known. Swear on my boyfriend's balls. Anyone who marries her next time will the luckiest bastard alive. She always covered my prefect duty for me, while I gossiped or binged on fishball noodle and green tea. Ah gek is the one bestfriend I will never ever ever ever ever (you get the drift?) forget.

**************************************************************

I miss everyone so much, but things have changed. We all have our lives now, so it's near impossible to gather everyone. Think it's just important not to forget the retarded times we have had together.

P/s: Can you see how primary school is a big part of my life?! I found so many bestfriends there!

No comments: