Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Don't know what to do. The news hit me too hard, too fast, and too close to home. Cried, but we all know tears will get me nowhere. I'd hoped this is one of the times I just dramatize things, but too bad for me.



I don't feel like telling anybody, because let's face it, who would understand? I feel like telling everybody, because they can tell me "It's okay" again and again, even if they don't mean it.
Only Rena knows for now. Just felt like telling her, because she will know the right words to say and what I should do.

To everyone else important, I'm sorry if you are clueless about this issue. I just don't know how to impose this on you. I will still tell you if you ask me about it though. Sorry ok.

Just when life is taking a turn in Beautiful Lane,
the world comes crashing down.

No comments: