Wednesday, September 30, 2009

L, I have never put the two of us on the same scale, so why did you? You are merely a bad decision on his part. And since I cannot account for that, I let it pass. Why are you comparing yourself to me, when we are so different. We practically come from 2 different worlds.

You shop @ The Wallet Shop (MYUK), Newbie, and Bugis Street.
I shop at Guess, Zara, and Topshop.
(No intention of being a snob, but you get the point)

You think the ultimate look is a head of rebonded hair.
I group girls like you as 'lians'.

You think cherishing someone is all about saying 'I love you' and 'I miss you'.
You don't know that you have to mean it when you say it.

You think being in a r/s is having romance, hugs, and kisses.
You have no idea that in exchange for those, you must be forgiving, sacrificing, and daring.

You think falling down while walking is pitiful.
I have begged my way back into a r/s.

You think having a paper cut or a bruise on the knee is painful.
I have been the canvas of a psychotic girl armed with a penknife, and a sadistic male armed with a baseball bat. All at the same time. I invented pain.

You say studies is too much to handle now.
Wait till you are receiving tertiary education.

What he sees in you is sugar, spice, and everything nice. But under all that facade, you are only a little girl who whines at every chance you get, just because life hands you an orange when you want apples. You think you are all grown up, and that you understand the works of life, but you are far from comprehension. Please act your age and stop trying to grow up faster, because soon enough, you will be wishing you were younger.

P/s: You want your comparison, now you have it. Please take your whiny little head out of my ass and stick it somewhere else.

No comments: