Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waddup bitchezzzzzzz!

Third year in uni has me working my butt off like a mine worker in Hunger Games. Or maybe I'm just making excuses for neglecting my blog. Haha.

I am guessing you probably miss my chubs face so here you go:





I just got a haircut today! Think I might want to grow my hair out again. Anyway, I don't even know why I am telling you something as insignificant as a haircut. I just feel like I need to fill everyone in on every little detail since I've been MIA for months.

In case you're wondering, J and I are very good, though I've only seen him once so far when I flew down to Milan (I'll leave that for another post). LDR is a motherbitch but we are still kicking its ass. It's not easy because there's a slight time difference and we are so consumed with our own workload, but we are trying our best. He makes it a point to skype/facetime me every day and I compensate my hatred for texting by whatsapping him voice recordings. It's just so we don't miss out of each others' life. So far, so good!

I have been receiving some very nice emails lately, some asking how Jehki is, some reminding me to blog before it evaporates into the websphere, but mostly just kind messages for me. Just want to let you know that I have read every single one of them; I procrastinate a lot and am terrible at replying but I will definitely get to every one of them! *terminator voice* I'LL BE BACK.

xx

No comments: