Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas-lit Town!


Christmas lights are up in Canterbury and they are beauti-foe!

I am sooooo excited for Christmas and being able to go home. I do regret not being able to spend it in England because it's huge here and everywhere is gorgeous. Don't regret dodging the freezing weather, though. 


Don't know if you can tell but there's a massive tree right in the middle. It's so cool because you light it up by stepping on a platform and your energy actually powers it! 

SCIENCE RULEZ!


Pretty lights aside, I found churros in town!!!!! They are only here for this festive season but good enough. I love churros so much. The best ones I've had are in KSL (Johor Bahru) and I don't get to have them as much, so I'm glad I have these in Canters now.

Aww, bless this beautiful town xx

No comments: