Wednesday, June 26, 2013

That's when I love.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I feel homesick," I whispered.

"But you're home. Are you homesick for Canterbury?"

I shake my head.

"What are you homesick for, babe?"

"You."



I realize it's true as soon as I said it. Home is wherever I feel safe, and happy, and in my element. I am all those things when I am with Jehki. I miss him so much, it hurts a little. Sometimes it feels as though I have lost him - as though I am going through a fresh break up - until I pick up the phone and ring him, and hear his voice. I feel much better after, but still not as well as if he were standing right in front of me. My birthday's in four days' time and I just want him here, with me, and not a thousand miles away. I don't even mind not doing anything, just as long as I can snuggle in with him and watch an old Marvel movie.

I don't admit my feelings often, not even to him. I'm too macho for that, haha. I'm only thoroughly honest on my blog, because the people reading are usually very supportive (thank you). And because I know J will read this and he will understand what I cannot convey personally.

So my dear Wolf Boy, if you are reading this, I miss you. I want you home the first chance you've got. Your mum and I are already plotting to lure you home, just so you know. Haha. But until I get to see you, be safe and healthy. I've fallen head over heels for you, and I'm glad you are mine :]

No comments: