Saturday, November 3, 2012

In the middle of my little mess.

I've done so much moving in the past few years, it's kind of getting to me. From my mum's place to my dad's place, from my dad's place to England, and now, from my uni room in Kemsdale to a new flat in Shaftesbury. I'm like a hobo! But anyway, I love my new room and I'm so excited to show everyone :D

I think I deserve a medal for cleaning this place up! Haha.
(/edit/: hahahahaha, kind reader just told me that I messed up the 'before' and 'after'. Oh well, you know what I mean. Bet none of you caught that anyway! Thanks Chia Hui!) 

My room was converted from a living room, which explains the sofa.

That's my baby Ebo in the corner :)


Basically my beauty corner, with all my make-up, skincare, footspa and hair products.

 

So that's my room, and if you're wondering, my current flatmates are Divya (who you should know) and Laura. It's so weird because Laura used to follow my blog/formspring; that's how we got to know each other and now we are living together!! Couldn't have asked for better flatmates :) 

I'm slowly getting back into this blogging routine so keep checking back xxx

2 comments:

Chia Hui said...

Hello, love your tumblr account and also your blog (:

However I think that you've made a tiny mistake with the first picture in this post; the before and after pictures are reversed.

Cheers.

Jiayi. said...

Hahaha, omg I did!! Thanks for telling me! I'll edit it :) xx