Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Frienniversary.

Basically, for a whole month and more, I've been an MIA girlfriend. Jehki and I kept making plans for me to train down to London but I always put it off for uni work. We still talk everyday and our daily phone calls are like chicken soup for my soul, but I think he decided enough was enough, and made a spontaneous trip down to Canters.

J's visit was short, but he made it count. We drove down to Dartford and back, he saw my flat and loved it, and told me at the end of the night that, without my knowledge, we celebrated our 'Frienniversary'.


I'm a sucker for handwritten letters. If you remember, it was a letter than brought us together two years ago as well.


I cannot believe we've known each other for 8 years. And of course, being the boy that I am, I don't even remember the exact date we met. I thank God too, for you. And thank you, for everything you've done for me. Somehow, I always see your effort radiating in your every gesture and it still surprises me that a person can care and love as much as you do. Your heart is enormous and I'm thankful I can own a part of it. You know all the thoughts that cross my mind and most importantly, you know just the right things to say. I'm a bundle of mess, with my insecurities and skepticism, but you remind me every night that you will accept every inch of that.

"Imagine meeting someone who understood even the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul." 
I think I found that someone. I love you so much and please remember even if I don't say it, that I am grateful for the things you do.

Happy Frienniversary xx

No comments: