Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm aliveeeeeeee!!!!

 
I know I know I know...Lazy me through and through. Don't abandon me just yet, because I only need to get this essay out of the way and I will be back!


Not even kidding, but I need to read these eight books by the end of this week T_T I'm not making up excuses when I say I've been too busy to blog!

So anyway, being back at uni after a 3 months' break is pretty weird, especially since I am in a new house with (kind of) new housemates. I adjusted pretty well though, very proud of myself. Don't feel homesick at all, which is good. I cannot wait to show you how my room looks like!!! It's massive and I love it so much.

And if you are wondering about Jehki and I (that's always the first thing people ask about), we are very very good. I am learning how to be a total cheeseballs girlfriend (not my style at all), and he has been very supportive of everything I do. He's still sending me care packages from time to time, and trying to make time for me. I absolutely love how things are between us right now and hopefully it will stay like this for a while :)

Soooooo, I'm gonna get back to my essay and reading (dreaaaaaad) but come back again next week! I will take a couple of pictures of my room so you can see that I'm living like a student royalty now. Hahaha.

Love you guys for not forgetting about me! xxxxx

No comments: