Thursday, September 20, 2012

I don't do birthday posts anymore but today is a really special day. Right now, in two different timezones, it's the birthdays of two very special people in my life.

SJ (20th September, England time): Happy 20th, baby! Your party was amazing and I had so much fun. Hate that we are not living together anymore, but I will always come around to stone whenever. You've taught me so much about being white and British, and my plan to make you Chinese is half-accomplished. Hahaha. Thank you for always being rational when I'm not, and for sticking by me all the time. Love you!!!! xxxxx

Fad (21st September, Singapore time): Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday!! I don't even know your exact age (is it 23????) because I keep saying you're 30. Hahahaha. But anyway, I don't have to tell you how important you are to me. You were there when I was struggling in third year, you were there when I lost Jehki, you were there for every thing I needed you for. And it's weird that our boyfriends are having an underground relationship behind our backs, hahaha. You are the one friend I can be completely happy for and vice versa. You deserve the best in life, with all your passion and zest and bollywoodness. HAHA. I miss you sooooooo much, love from the UK!! <3

No comments: