Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello from BKK!

I'm blogging from the Kingdom of Thailand!!!!!

Sharry and I at the BKK airport, waiting for our transport. Flight was a mere 2 hours' long and given that I always travel back and forth from London (14 hours), it was a breeze.

Our hotel is brand new and massive!!! So if you are heading for Bangkok, you can consider Metro Resort Pratunam Hotel. It's converted from a shopping mall, so you can see random escalators around, haha.

Shopped at Platinum Mall yesterday and got loads of accessories for wholesale prices. This faux collar is my favorite buy thus far. Also went Chatuchak Market today and bought four bowler hats (black, red, nude, and turquoise). A little excessive, but they were so cheap!! And I can never resist bowler hats T_T

THIS is the best street food everrrrrrr. It's what you'll get when roti prata breeds with crepes. Hahaha.

Anyway, rushing this entry out because I thought of the anon who told me to update my blog. THIS IS FOR YOUUUUUU~

And leaving you with a picture of my humongerous (it's not a word) face (and my hysterical eyes hahaha):


No comments: