Monday, April 23, 2012

Steamboat + Sleepover + The best friends you will ever have.

Steamboat (or, hotpot) has got to be one of the best things invented!!!!

Grocery shopping for all the ingredients.

Omgggg, salivating from the salmon~


A pot of sheer goodness.

And the people I shared it with :)

Random but OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!11 Look at this baby and his gorgeous eyes!!!

And our routine sleepover at Syaq's place, jam-packed with pictures, wrestling, scary stories, and a fight to death for a spot on the bed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I CAN'T EVEN.








Think someone asked me once if I feel weird being the rare Chinese in the group, but I really don't. I don't feel out of place at all. These people (including Aifa and Joanne who weren't there that night) are one of the best things that has happened to me and I'm a million times thankful for them. Thankful for the things I've gone through with them, and for the times they have been there for me. Such a pity I only found them in my last year of Polytechnic, but I can't imagine my life without them now, no matter how far I go :')

Cannot wait for USS tomorrow!!!!! xxxx

(Pictures from Khai)

No comments: