Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wild hearts can't be broken.


In case you forgot how I looked like.

Last night, J sent me a clip of his acoustic cover on Chris Brown's "Forever", and I played it to Reema and Divya. They loved it, and I do too. It's a pity J doesn't know how good he is. When I heard the song for the first time, I nearly teared because his voice was so beautiful (':


"I will marry him." - Reema 
"His voice is seductive." - Divya

Hahaha. You have two new fans, babe! xx


[/Edit]

J did the sweetest thing ever (':

When I met him over the weekend, I just briefly told him that my favorite nail polish (OPI Hawaiian Orchid) was running out. And the white lacquer that I bought from No7 was so useless and sheer. So when I went to collect my mail earlier, I received this...


HAWAIIAN ORCHID AND ALPINE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPI is such a bitch to find in UK, and even if you do find it, it costs at least 10pounds (I can get it for 4 pounds in Singapore). But because J is a unicorn with magical powers, he managed to find the two colors I really needed!

Words cannot describe how awesome this boy is.

No comments: