Thursday, January 13, 2011

For being a fool.

Photobucket

This is what I feel like now...a monster. Logged on Skype last night and saw this on Wpb's display name:

"Moving on is simple. It's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult."

I knew who and what he was referring to immediately, and it broke my heart. It's only then that I realized I hurt him so much. I always just saw him as this strong, assertive person who could brave through anything. I thought 'we' were just a phase he would get over in no time. It's been a few months now, and it sucks to know that I put him in a position where I would hate to be in.

So, babe...I'm sorry, and for the first time, I think I'm finally apologizing for the right reasons. It's not for having to end things, or for breaking your heart. It's for forgetting that you are also human, and for assuming that you would be alright. I should have known, because there were so many tell-tale signs; from the letters, to the roses, to the ring. You were serious about everything... I should have known, because you are the most sentimental and romantic boy ever.

I love you. Maybe in a different way now, but to me, this kind of love will go miles beyond a romantic love. Please take care, and forgive me for being such a horrible and insensitive person |':

No comments: