Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little pizza and lotsa photoshop!

It was one rare occasion that I could meet up with my crassmates, because of attachment/work &all. So Evan dragged Bea and I to Pizza Hut. Or was it me that dragged the both of them? Flaaaaaaaa, I can't remember.



 

OKAY THIS IS WHERE THE PHOTOSHOP BEGINS.

I looked at this picture of Evan and I couldn't take it anymore. His undefined features, the lighting, the focus, and the FUCKING OVERWHELMING LOAD OF ORANGE in this picture pisses me off!!!! Hahaha, kidding. I'm actually not so worked up. It just irritates me mildly because my camera sucks and this is the sai quality it gives me all the time. So I decided to play around with Photoshop and these are the 4 pictures I edited in half an hour.

1.


I forgot what I did with this. I think I only vignetted the sides.

2. 


Hahahahaha, this is so funny. I retro-ed Evan up with some B&W effects and decided it was too boring so I spiced it up with a little rainbow.

3.


Removed the orange in his skin (THANK GOD), and smacked a big ol' rainbow gradient over everything!

4. FAVOURITE PICTURE <3


I love this one so much!!! I think this is the most successful photoshopped picture of Evan because I was aiming for a holga-ish feel. And I think I got it! (or at least a little). Can you see I neutralized the colours, and sharpened his features? Damn, I made him look so handsome. Don't be cheated, girls...He is actually a walking blob of orange irl. HAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: