Sunday, July 25, 2010

NOTD + Update.

I is apologies many for no update me blog.  Hahahaha. Anyway, what's new for me...Hmm.

A kid cut my fringe when I was at work and I had to cut bangs for myself. I wept a silent tear in my heart because I cannot do bangs. I look hideous now, so I am walking around everywhere with a headband on. I hope I don't look too much of a freak. Please hair, please grow out before august starts.


Question for anybody reading this: How long (on average) does it take for a person's fringe to grow 2 inches/5 cm?

This is the nail colour I have on today:



A dull mint green. For some reason, my camera can't capture its vibrance. Sigh, of course I know the reason is because my camera sucks. Hahaha. I want a new one but moolah please.

I went to Haji Lane for a few hours yesterday and Tsw was there too, waiting for me. I needed (wanted) him to send me to Bernice's (Bea's cousin) house after work. Anyway, he asked me a question..

"Can you imagine how it feels to hold someone's hand, but she never holds it back as tightly?"
(or something along the lines)

Jidong. And it's always true for me. Whenever ANYBODY holds my hand, I either pull away or let my hand loose. So my fingers will be dangling while the other person is grasping tight. You can imagine right? If he doesn't hold my hand, we basically won't be holding hands at all. Cause my hand is always COMPLETELY LOOSE. I don't know if it's another lazy part of me, or a reflection of how I feel. How now brown cow?

No comments: