Friday, February 5, 2010

Been meaning to blog this. You know I always change nail colour after every week, and so tsw kinda makes fun of me because of it. And it leads to this "What's my nail colour" game every time we meet (WHICH IS GETTING RARE NOW). So everytime, I will hide my hands behind my back and he will guess the colour I have on.

The first time we did that, he surprised me. I thought he will guess 'red' or at most a very generic colour cause let's face it, what do guys know about nails? BUT THEN, he guessed, "Is it electric blue with yellow tips?" Then the other time, he said something like "Gold that is chipped on the right index finger". I was stupidly quite touched because he actually takes my retarded game seriously! Of course, he never got the colours right, but it's still very sweet. Sigh.

Anyway, on an entirely different topic, Bea and I have been looking for gods in school. The rest of the clique kinda just entertain us and go along with the game. Hahaha. This is by far the best part of being in school! It has become such an obsession that we would both text each other if we see a god even out of school. AND SHE HAS BEEN PRETTY LUCKY HOR, CHICKEN MOTHER OF BACKSIDE.

No comments: