Saturday, December 21, 2013

Homecoming.

J is coming home tomorrow!!!!!! I can't even describe how happy I am.

As I am typing this out now, I'm sitting on his bedroom floor. His mum let me in and I just spent the last two hours decorating every inch of it with our pictures, fairy lights and some Christmas-y stuff. LDR has made me such a mush, but it's our third anniversary very soon and I want to do something girlfriend-like.

Also, I've been stuffing my face with his mum's cooking and playing with Oden (his dog) for the past hour. Can't think of a better way to spend my Saturday :)

I really miss J... Just being in his room reminded me so much of us before we both left Singapore. It wasn't necessarily a happier time, but it was definitely simpler; we had no idea what LDR had in store for us. I miss laying together with him without having to worry about the expiration of our time together. I miss writing on his desk and sticking post-its all over the place. I miss leaving his house at the end of the day and having the luxury of saying "See you tomorrow".

Two more years. Two more years before we can be in the same place again. Cannot wait to see him on Monday :) x

No comments: