Friday, April 27, 2012

I FOUND MY DREAM GUY.

Was out with D yesterday and he let slip that Super Mario was his favorite childhood character. I was like DAFUG?! and told him "omg, I love you". Then we went on to talk about Mario for the next hour in Starbucks. HAHAHAHA. I cannot believe this. I literally found the man of my dreams, someone who loves Super Mario as much as I do. You non-lovers will never understand my obsession with him and his sexy mustache.

And another weird thing...I got off the train and was on my way to meet D, when I saw his picture on a hugeass poster. Couldn't help smiling to myself because he looked so cute in it, plus it was such a strange moment because after staring at his poster, I met up with the real thang a minute later! Told him when I met up with him "Wah, I'm out with a supermodelllll!!!!" and he just rolled his eyes at me. Haha. I'm so easily amused...

Anyway, it was really nice yesterday :)

No comments: