Wednesday, April 14, 2010


(Click to enlarge)

.jiayi                          my leap of faith. says:
*i havent seen you for very very very very long yknow
*and today we only met for like 2 or 3 hours
*it's damn fucky
exclusivity, Tsw. says:
*i know. i am sorry, b.
.jiayi                          my leap of faith. says:
*i mean i don't want to make a big deal out of it because obviously, you need to study
*you dont need to apologize for what you should do
exclusivity, Tsw. says:
*i am not sorry i have to study
*i am sorry you feel this way
.jiayi                          my leap of faith. says:
*stupid idiot with your wordplay
*do you feel very !@#$%^&*
*i dunno how to explain but just like ARGH because we havent spent alot of time tgt recently?
exclusivity, Tsw. says:
*no.
*becos i have passed the stage where i need to see or hear you in order to have an 'alive' rship.
*my feelings for you are not dependent on the constancy we see each other

*********************************************************************

I should be thankful that you wouldn't use this to pick a fight with me, not now, not ever. I should be happy that you see our r/s as a steady, solid one, ready to weather any thunderstorm or crashing waves. I should feel lucky that you are matured enough to understand the mechanics of a healthy loveship.

And I do, my dear.

But I feel demanding, and unaccepting, and insensitive, because I see this problem as a problem. I am sorry but I feel discouraged sometimes because there are some things I just want to share with you in person. Instead, the only privilege I am entitled to, is a text, or a message on msn. There is no way to gauge your reaction or play on your emotions through cold hard text. The furthest I can express myself is where the emoticons can take me. I even had to pull myself out of bed @ 4 in the morning, just so I can have a little skype time with you.

I don't want an argument from you for this, because I don't need you to find a solution. You are right. This will be over soon, but it will happen again. I need to count on myself to get over this, but you have to help me ok? You need to tell me how you survived this when I was the one studying for exams. Haha.

I am grateful for your love, your understanding, and your acceptance of my wilfulness.

No comments: