Thursday, December 24, 2009


Yawn, Shang woke me up w/ this text last night. But it's so sweet! Sigh. Have been getting good night messages like this from him for the past few days, and it's always so late. Look @ the time! That used to be me, not him lah.


This is my christmas present to Shang(: I love pedigree blazers!!! It looks so damn nice. The blazer's coloured piping is hawt ttm! The real blazer looks even better than this k.
Anyway, we exchanged gifts earlier this year cause we won't be celebrating christmas together and eve is for family.

Hello Chichi. I know you're still awake and I know @ some point, you will open your browser and come to Hawtvintage. Then you'll see this. My busy busy bee needs a break. I won't take care of you cause I'm no good @ it. It's your forte. But I can love you as much :D I'm gonna go sleep now ok? Happy news for you: I haven't spoken to Alvin for 3 days. Haha. Nighty, love!

No comments: