Monday, December 21, 2009

The more pressing assignments are done for now, and it's the hols until another bout of work comes again. Till then, I'm gonna party and work and just live life.



Finally got to catch up with old friends, and met up with Rena!
Taka had this omega sale @ the arena for kids' stuff, and I bought very very cute stuff.


Mr. Men & Little Miss lunchbox.


A suitcase. HAHAHA. Random 101. Rena nearly killed me cause I made her take it for me. She thinks it's ugly, but it's cute no? I love it (current fave!), and I swear I'll use it when I go overseas one day! Hahaha.

Walked back to Cine and bought some more stuff before chilling out @ Gloria Jeans.


Finally a huge ass mirror for my dressing table. I love my old one, but it's too bulky, small, and heavy for me. This cost me $20. A little pricey for a table mirror, but heck. Can't find a better one anyway.


New addition to my collection of eyewear! The beer one has to be the coolest specs on earth. Haha. And the shutter specs are HUUUUUGE. Rena got a Santa pair, very very cute too. They are all dirt cheap ok. Yums.










Side-note: Check out F21 @ 313. I just did and it's awe-awe-awesome!







It's always great to hang out with Rena cause we just gossip our way through the day and there's no brain-burners. But it's at the end of the day when we leave with a tinge of sadness until the next time we meet (which is undecided and left to be picked up again). This time, we texted and already set the next meet-up date, which is tomorrow! Aweeeesome.

P/s: I am still together with Shang lah!!! He hasn't been blogging here because he's busy with alot of stuff. HAHA. Cannot believe people determine the welfare of our r/s from his blogging frequency. Anyways, I'll get him to blog soon, cause I wanna read his entries too. Not to worry, I am very very happy(: Millions of thanks to those who care.

P/s/s: If you see him online, you can bug him too. Hah.

No comments: