Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello from a month of non-blogging! I cannot believe I survived school's assignment week. Anyway, here's a mini haul to compensate for my period of MIA. Mostly for girls, but boys can read on too.


This is my most amazing purchase for this month, or maybe even year.

If you are looking for a hairspray that can stay for the entire day, you really should go for Lucidol Super Hard Hairspray. It has this really nice green floral smell and it doesn't make your hair appear oily. Nobody can tell if you have it on. You can get it at Watsons for under $10.

My hair has been really damaged lately, so I was searching for a product to protect my hair from the blowdryer. Wanted to get Tresemme's Heat Protective Spray actually, but they don't carry it in Singapore, so I got Charles Worthington Heat Defence Spray. It's working pretty well for me so far. I can really see the difference. Couple it with leave-on conditioner for best results. You can get it at Watsons too for under $20.



Face Masks from My Beauty Diary. They have 15 different kinds of "flavours" that cater to different needs. I bought 3 boxes (10 pieces in each), cause the rest have whitening effect and I don't want that. So it's good for people who are looking for a range of choices.

If you can't decide on which kind to get, you can buy the All-in-one pack.



All 15 kinds of masks are inside. Haha. Each box is sold at $16+, with offer at Guardian.


This is a smart invention for lazy people like me. I don't have a habit of washing my face, because I don't need to. My facial wash is there when I have make-up on, or when my face is oily. Sometimes, I really can't be bothered to wash my face, so I just pull out a sheet of Swisspers' Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipe. It removes make-up, on top of cleansing your face. So basically, you can skip the step of washing your face. Awesome no? Some people get put off by the smell, but it's just cucumber lor. I can take it. You can buy this @ Guardian. Forgot the price, but it's definitely affordable.


Ok, not showing you my nail polishes cause I alr did it sometime back. It's actually the holder that conatins all my mani-pedi stuff. You should really get organizers like this if you have alot of nail polishes like me, or any other small stuff. It's super useful, and I got mine at only $6.90. It was on sale. Chose a neutral colour cause my polishes are colourful enough. The sale for mine ended, but you can get it @ Great World City.


Here's a peeky-peek on the two-toned colour I painted for my nails; metallic blue and hot pink. Sexiest combi. Shall paint it again soon ;D !


Make-up brushes (blusher, eyeshadow, concealor, angled eyeliner, lash comb) from Ecotools. Ecotools is a brand known for it's earth-friendly brushes. They are cruelty free, and recycled, but it's not why I bought it. I like it cause it's very fine and smooth. Watsons for $29.90. Maybe pretty pricey for some, but if you are looking for brushes, this is it. Please don't get them from Faceshop. Their bristles are very thick.


This is not really a haul; just wanna show my newly acquired Manicure Set. Not a fan of HK's, but cute right! Haha. The thing on the left is a nail-dryer, and the right side contains all the mini manicure tools. It's very useful. Bought these online!

I guess that's it for now. I have a movie to edit D:
Will blog again very very soon. I am going KL with Sharry and Munwah this coming Friday!!! It's the most random and exciting thing. Haha. Anyone wanna join us? We are still looking for travel companions! Hah.

No comments: