Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Heart on my sleeve.

When J and I were in Singapore, we would skype 24/7. Even if we went out, we would leave it on just so we can be "with each other" every minute (in a sense). And when it was time for bed, we would put our laptops by our side and fall asleep together. But last week, my laptop crashed and Asim had to fix it + lecture me about not switching it off. Haha. Ever since, I've only skyped J for short periods of time and I hate that we lost the one tradition that was ours ):

I talked to him about it on the phone last night and I said, "I can't sleep when you're not there." In a split second, he replied, "Then I'll be there." and I melted. I know it may seem like "That's it?!" to most people, but it releases butterflies in my tummy when he says things like that. He says it like he would do anything just to make me feel better, like I'm number one on his priority list. It scares me to imagine how much I might mean to him.



// Gwen shared this song with me on formspring, and it's one of the most beautiful songs I have heard (:


A drop in the ocean - Ron Pope

Enjoy! xx

No comments: