Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wild night.

We hosted our first flat party on Friday, and it was awesome! Cheap booze, loud music, random people, and uninhibited dancing. Things got so wild, I can't even wrap my head around it. Haha. Just gonna let the pictures do the talking.






Divya's friend, Tashaa, came for the weekend, and I looooooove her to death! She is so much fun! :>



This picture is so good, cause everyone was genuinely laughing (:

These are all Asim's mates. They came down to stay for the weekend too, and made a mess out of the place! Still love them though (at least most of them, haha), cause they're fun.

Aww, I love this picture.


Georgia (the girl in checkered shirt) is so fun and pretty!


Jumpshot!

This one is good :3

Flat twentyyyyyyyyyy!



I got loads of Asim's pervy face, but decided to be kind and put this up instead. But seriously, he gets really pervy when he's drunk. Hahaha.

Russell looks damn cute here.








Busting a move~


This is Aron drunk in my room, which explains why his nails are so horrendous. Aron is a funny drunk. I like him (:

Advocate for the poster on my wall (Y)

This is Gianni, Asim's friend too. All his friends secretly love painting their nails, in case you didn't know.


Aftermath, where people got super wasted.


And Gianni's amazing stunt.

P/s: I say it was a wild night because...
  1. A couple had sex in my bathroom (WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, I KNOW)
  2. I downed four shots of scotch, some bad wine, a couple of beers, and got drunk
  3. Every building has a slut, and we found ours.

// Anyway, my favorite picture of the night:

I love this one of all of us together! <3

No comments: