Monday, August 24, 2009

@ baby's house now, helping him pack for the move. He has like zero rubbish? I cannot be w/ a boy that is so clean man.

Anyway, can't believe I'm saying this but...I AM FREE!!!
Screwed up sleep routine, messed up diet and mugger jiayi can kiss my ass goodbye.



School's out and my holiday is mapped out. (L) tight schedules and hectic lifestyle.
Tuesday, dinner w/ baby's mama :O
Wednesday, town w/ kim?
Thursday to Saturday, boating!!! Think chill bills, sun tan and lots of good unhealthy food.
Saturday night, stayover @ sister's :D

I am going for gel nails the following week. Then Ikea to shop for baby's new apartment's furniture and my artsy fartsy wall mirror. Exciting right. Ok, maybe just for me.
Still pestering mummy for an impromptu KL trip. Eventually, will register for driving by this...month? Haha.


(ugliest picture I have of the both of us, HAHA)

I AM THE WORST FRIEND ALIVE. I forgot about Evan's birthday! So sorry, stupid boy. But I promise to give you something you like ok.

Leaving for home soon. I need to repay my sleep debt.

No comments: