Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!

Ok, this might be a little late seeing that CNY has ended but better late than never! 2014 is another year I am away from my family during this festive season but Divya and I definitely made the best of it :)

We went grocery-shopping, made ourselves a cozy steamboat dinner and decorated our flat! Pretty sure the decorations will stay up for the rest of the year haha.

Posing for a family portrait here with a baby-sized chicken we found in the supermarket. 



Disclaimer: Div made me mock my race with the peace signs. She is very very racist.

Jokes aside, I really look forward to being with my fam next year. Everyone else was posting about reunion dinners and first day of visiting on Facebook and Instagram, and it just made me really envious. In 2015, I'll finally have yusheng and angbaos again!

HUAT AH! :D

No comments: