Monday, September 19, 2011

I slept with a stranger....

...on the plane. Hahaha. No kidding though. Flight from Singapore to UK was about 13 hours, and I just kept going in and out of sleep. And one time, I woke up WITH MY HEAD ON A GUY'S SHOULDER. Worse still, HIS HEAD WAS ON MINE. We just fell asleep on each other and it was awkward; so awkward I want to cry T_T

Anyway, that's my first of many mortifying stories for my adventure in UK. It's about 8.30am here, and I have some free time before Induction starts at 1pm. Just thought I should update this space while I can.

I like my room a lot. It's pretty spacious and I have my own bathroom! I just finished unpacking my stuff yesterday and went out for a drink with my flatmates (who are really nice people!).

This is literally the view from my room! Lots of sunlight :D

I pulled open my curtains just now, and this humongous insect was there traumatizing me. It's still there, but I want to open my window ):

There's a bar near my dorm, called Woody's, and I headed there with my flatmates last night. There was a "speed dating" thing going on, where you shuffle around, talk and meet new people, and it was exhausting! I must have introduced myself, my course and my country for about 30 times already. Haha. Met a lot of people, but I can't even remember half of their names now :/

I miss home a lot, but surprisingly, I haven't cried. I just miss everyone really badly; my mum, my dad, my grandmothers, my siblings, my friends, and especially my dog. My mum told me Yuanyuan refused to eat for the whole day yesterday and cried, which has never happened before )': I miss her so badly, I wish I could ship her over here...

She's always snuggling into something or against someone.



My cutie pie <3

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Ahhh how funny and cute!!! Hehe have fun!!! (((:

Jiayi. said...

I will! :D