Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy Nail Year!

I know this came a little late (it's 5 days after Christmas day), but I really want to share the nail designs I did for the occasion! I did two sets, one for when I was in England, and one for the actual Christmas I celebrated in Singapore.

First set: Snowman and Snowflakes!
I painted snowman (red) for my right hand, and snowflakes (blue) for my left hand because I just couldn't decide between the two.

Christmas Snowman nails.

Christmas Snowflakes nails
Snowflakes are so tedious to draw!! Glad I only did two fingers of it.

Second set: Assorted Christmas Nails!
Can you believe how difficult it is to come up with 5 different designs for each finger?! I literally planned and sketched everything on a piece of paper before transferring the design to my nails. Hahaha. Top priority: Pretty nails. The result was worth it though.

Assorted christmas nails!
It's a little messy, but still presentable and extremely cute :)
Thumb: Candy cane
Index: Santa hat
Middle: Santa coat
Ring: Christmas tree
Pinky: Snowman


I really want to explain how I did the designs, because they are really simple and I have received emails about them, but it's so difficult to put everything in words. In the future, I'll try to make time for video tutorials :) Meanwhile, enjoy and I hope your Christmas was a blast!

No comments: