Friday, December 23, 2011

Nails of the day, 23/12/11

Nail polish

I'm so excited over the new additions to my nail polish collection!!!

OPI DS Bold
OPI DS Bold

Essie Duo
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie Shine of the Times (can't wait to try this out!)

China Glaze + Color Club
China Glaze Eye Candy 3-D Glitters
Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe Collection Holiday 2011
Color Club Backstage Pass Collection

Best news ever since I got back: I might have a sponsor for nail polish! Still sorting out the details (with me being in England and whether I can manage my time to do reviews), but fingers crossed and hoping it will work! A nail fanatic's dream come true ^^

Here are my recent nail designs:

Rainbow candy-striped nails
Love this to death. All BarryM colors, and extremely cheery :)

Flower nails
OPI A Dozen Rosas!
This is my lazy manicure, when I want something non-boring but am too lazy to do anything fancy. Haha. Still looks cute, no?

Soft pink - Polka dots and candy stripes!
The first time I experimented with stripes :)

Anyway, I've been thinking about all my nails-related posts and whether I should set up a separate nail blog for it. Not sure if it's cluttering this space. And if I do have another blog for it, I might post about my nails more frequently + include video tutorials. Let me know what you think in the poll below! ^^



2 comments:

Natalie Janine said...

Hey Jiayi. I love the nails you did! Especially the first set (the colourful ones with BarryM colours), the colours are so pretty! :D

Jiayi. said...

Hey dear, thank you! :D I love how they are so cheery ^^