Monday, January 11, 2010

I spent 4 straight hours packing my room's art corner last night cause I couldn't stand the mess and I have art materials all over the place! The not-so-intelligent me decided to do it after a perfect home manicure. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, but thank god OPI doesn't chip easy :D


See, it's so disorganized :/


You will not believe it but these are 3 enormous bags of art materials! Took it from the shelf for project work/Pledge of Silence and I never put it back. Just dumped everything into bags and bags of stuff.


I keyed every single item into a checklist so that I'd know what I have in each shelf next time. Such a neat freak when you comes to my shelves and beauty products. Everything else, I don't care. Just take a look at my desk and you'll know. Haha.



So after hours of hardwork, backache and DUST...


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my revamped corner!!! Everything is tidy and pristine.

LOVE IT TTM.

No comments: