Friday, January 15, 2010

Apologies for locking my blog since a few days ago. Thanks for noticing and thanks for asking.
Was on rocks with my heart, and had to put myself away from Tsw for awhile cause I needed time.

Looking through pictures when I thought to myself,

"I think I want to break up".

You can't ask me why, because I don't have the answer. I really don't know. I just wanted to be 'single' again. It's retarded, as are all my other actions.
I miss being single 'n' available, I miss being alone, I miss flirting without guilt, talking to boys without caution, I miss being the Li Jiayi who needs nobody. But I am just a stupid stupid girl, because it's not like I'm being controlled or restricted.

I can't stay attached for long, but truth is, I can't stay single for long too.

He gives me personal space and respects that I need time. So when I don't reply his texts, he will let me be. Some people just text and text and text, and take away my breathing space! Every friend who has seen him, spoken to him, met him, has loved him! They tell me he really likes me and that he's a good guy. Don't I know that? Everything you read here is everything that is going on in our r/s. He is really THAT poetic in life (freakazoid!). No cover-up for the ugly truth. We fight ugly and love fiercely.

Blogging about this doesn't mean the matter's resolved though. It only means I am finally willing to be honest about my feelings. Tsw doesn't know about this yet, but I am guessing he will read this and call in 2 hours' time, after his training.

Suggestions? Advice? I promise to accept the bad ones too.

P/s: I DO NOT WANT ANY ADVICE FROM YOU, THECLOSESTFUCKINGTHINGIHAVEONEARTHWHOCANSLAMMEDOWNLIKEACANNONBALL. Not now, because you don't have the right concept about me yet.

P/s/s: Sufei, thanks for helping me and for listening to me talk about this with your 2am brain!

P/s/s/s: 'poetic' thing is inspired by Evan Tang Yong Sheng's feedback on Tsw. HAHA. HELLO SHALLOW BIMBO. YOU SUCK LIKE WHIP CREAM AND YOU HAVE AN EA BANANA PENIS.

No comments: