Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gooder morningggggggggg!
I haven't slept all night, except for power naps here and there.
Language development is a mfk bitch eating @ my brain.

Anyway, bf the gay is here recee-ing my house and disturbing my revision. I'm still considering if I should go his house later. Macham like no time. Which asshole invented exams? He should be shot between the eyes.

My parents' divorce is being finalized as I am typing this. Mama is not requesting for alimony but her fucker for a lawyer is advising her to do so. I told her straight out "I give in for the divorce. But if you fight for alimony, I will hate the both of you. Don't even expect me to speak to you or Daddy."

Think 11 years of screaming behind closed doors, 4 years of cold war and 3 years without a mother. Two sisters and a brother are now separated. My entire lifespan is the narration of a broken marriage. I don't need my parents to make it worse by fighting over money.

Okay, I need to go bathe and change. Bye, wookineenums.

No comments: