Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here's to you, a sleazy hotelgetaway...



A sponsored night @ Citadines with Soph, Jo &Beeree. Very special birthday gift from tl. Hotels are very therapeutic, no?



Soph and I checked in first. Tadum tadum.




Love @ first sight. It's very cosy yknow, like right @ home.


It's more of a service apartment than hotel room, actually. Tv, bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, wardrobe. I could live there forever!!! Plus there's daily room service!? Hahaha.


Nostalgic: Seremban's toilet. Haha!


Everything was already prepared for us when we got there. Nuts, chips, drinks, paper plates, forks, birthday cake (!), shampoo & body soap & hand soap (!!!). Sigh, wouldn't it be great if you were my boyfriend.

I-AM-KIDDING-OKAY-CHILL-PLEASE.

Watched a little Tv and we left for shopping in town + dinner @ Fish&Co.



Jo &Beeree joined us when we went back. Cake time!


I think I look so cute here. HAHAHAHA. Eh, shut up lah. Fat people cannot be cute isit. HAHA.

tl couldn't be there w/ the cake (&me?), but the 3 girls sang birthday songs (eng, chi, KOREAN :O), so it's equally happy happy dim sum!


The cake looked so orberlongkong right, but it's frockingly delicious. A slice of orgasm man. Who could tell. I heard it has to be pre-ordered?

The rest of the night was soaked with pyjamas, facial masks, mani-pedi, and pictures.






Why does Beeree look like she hid a shoe in her hair?! HAHAHAH.








STOP LAUGHING @ MY ASS CAN.


Fat face close-up scare yoooz. My eyes big and pwetty.
I wanted to disturb Soph cause she couldn't smile w/ the mask on.
I tell you, you keep looking @ her face. Faster go see now! It gets funnier and funnier. HAHAH!!!


Final knockout: 4am.

P/s: Tzeliang, can't say anything that I haven't said yet. We had a great time because of you (': Hope you're doing well now.

No comments: