Friday, August 27, 2010

The club can't even handle me right now.

Here's to the anon requesting for an entry on my latest shopping trip. These are the very few things I bought recently! Spent quite a lot on stuff for my nail and I just realized after preparing the pictures.


Ok, I didn't just buy all these, but this is my latest Sally Hansen Insta-Dri collection! I love the brush from this series.


7 nail lacquers and a base coat, all from my trip to JB! DO YOU KNOW THE ETUDE HOUSE THERE IS INSANE?! A bottle of nail polish in Singapore retails for SGD5.90 but a bottle of nail polish in JB retails for RM5.90!!!! It's like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
And Elianto (similar to TheFaceShop & Etude House) is a brand Beatrice and I found the last time we visited JB together. I really hope they open a branch here in Sg cause their nail polishes are cheap (RM5 for one), have awesome formulae and their colours are gorgeous.


Nail GLITTER!!!! AND IT'S MIND-BLOWINGLY CHEAP!!!
I bought one for SGD4.50 in a small shop in FEP but in J-fricking-B, it's TWELVE for SGD4.50!! I know, I know. You are wtf-ing at home right now. So am I.


Another few bottles of glitter. You will not believe it. These are from....POPULAR BOOKSTORE. Cheap as hell and their range is *zhring zhring* Hahahaha. My HL colleagues wouldn't stop laughing at me when I told them, but guess who came to me for a glitter-galore manicure?

Was out with Rena the other day and bought these...


An awesome concealor palette for anything you wanna conceal on your ugly face. I saw this on the magazine and decided to try it out. Turns out, it is pretty great. $22 in any Sephora.

Fyi: The two beige conceal dark circles and blemishes (I can only use one tho :/ light beige doesn't suit my orang utan skin. Green neutralizes redness and purple brightens dull yellow tones.


Ok ok ok. Seriously ok, seriously. Guess how much these bags cost me. Just guess. Ok, no time for you to guess. I tell you.

$15 EACH. 

I know. It's dirt cheap for bags like these (tho the cost price is def lower, I know). But still. Ok, you behind the screen. Stop hyperventilating already.

Shall end this entry on the best thing I bought for myself + haul..


THIS IS THE AWESOM-EST PRODUCT FOR LAZY PEOPLE LIKE ME (and, don't bluff, you too). I am not kidding at all. I'm not surprised if you have never heard of this brand because I didn't until Melody introduced it to my brother who introduced it to me who then realize my maid have been using this for YEARS.

It's a facial cleanser but instead of having the chore of washing your face, you just wet a cotton pad with it and wipe your face. All the dirt and muck will start to come out. I love it. Have been using it for weeks now and my complexion is better than ever. Yesterday, I didn't have time to bathe before I left the house and I just used it to clean my body (DON'T JUDGE).

A bottle is $1.80 (?!) and it comes in different flavours (my fav is cucumber and lemon), but you can only buy it from Lucky Plaza. This time, cheap really IS good.

FYI: I have dry skin and it works fine for me, but for those who have VERY dry skin, you might wanna avoid this, cause it's very alcoholic and alcohol tends to remove moisture from your skin.


Living proof of the wonder of this facial cleanser:



THIS IS MY MAID AND SHE IS ALMOST 

40 YEARS OLD NOW.

It's not that she was born with perfect complexion cause she used to be...PIMPLE FACE...and only improved after using Eskinol.

It's amazing.

Not just the product..

But how hard I'm selling it when I'm not even paid -.-

No comments: