Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Early Christmas.

By the time you're reading this, I will be on my flight home! But before that, here's how I spent my last 2013 weekend in Engerlando (aka England).

I don't think many of you know this but I have an aunt who lives in London. I don't visit her as much as I would like because I don't really have time (in between juggling Uni work and Jehki) but she drove down to Canters with Richard (her partner) on Friday to help me with my luggage.


This is only one third of the amount of crap I have but it's already mountain-high.

I spent the weekend at her place in London and because I will be missing Xmas in UK, we celebrated it together. I also got to solo-decorate a tree for the first time!

The saddest-looking tree... 

...But I jazzed it up! Just look at this masterpiece. 100 points for effort! The back of the tree is bare though hahaha.

Amazing Xmas dinner my aunt prepared - Turkey, goose fat roasted potato (BEST THING EVER), and asparagus.

That's my cousin, Tristan, my aunt and Richard! :)

I basically ate my weekend away because my aunt is like the master of mastetchef. And yesterday, I helped prepare a fingerfood feast because there were guests coming over.

Look at this spread!


I baked cupcakes as well but they look better than they taste, so don't be fooled.

Cutest spoons!

I'm waiting to board my flight now. Cannot wait to be with my fam but my parents have no clue that I am back so early. Hahahha. Shout-out to the best brother in the world who is coming to pick me up from the airport and then making dinner to celebrate my homecoming.

See you babies tomorrow! xx

No comments: